- Durable material: made of plastic for a sturdy and long-lasting resistance
- Anti-leakage: leakproof design to avoid solution leakage
- One-year supply: contains 12 contact lens cases
- Travel size: the perfect way to carry your contacts while traveling or at outdoor activities
- Easy to carry: small, light, and portable case
- Assorted colors: easily identify different contacts by using different color cases
- Owl design: stylish owl design to store your contacts in the most fashionable way
- Premium quality: suitable for both professional and personal use
- Easily protect your eyes: protect your eyes effortlessly from bacteria by changing your cases monthly
- Material: made of plastic for a sturdy and long-lasting resistance
- Set includes: 12-month supply = 12 cases
- Dimensions:5 x 1.3 x 0.6 inches // 6.4 x 3.3 x 1.5 cm
- All the cases are the same size, the only difference is the color of each case
Carry your contacts in the safest and most comfortable way with the OH Fashion 12-month Contact Lens Pack!
The OH Fashion contact lens owl case is made out of plastic for a sturdy and strong resistance, and they are travel size so you can carry your contacts everywhere you go. The cases have a leakproof design to avoid solution leakage, so your contacts won’t dry out.
The OH Fashion 12-month pack of contact lens cases come in 4 different assorted with cute owl designs and are of premium quality so you can store your contacts easily and safely.
This amazing pack includes a 1-year supply of different contact lens cases:
- 3 pcs of the pink owl design
- 3 pcs of the light green owl design
- 3 pcs of the navy-blue owl design
- 3 pcs of the black owl design
(It is recommended to change your contact cases every month, 1-year supply= 12 cases)
The OH Fashion Contact Lens pack will protect your contacts from dust and dirt, as well as lowering the risk of bacteria by easily changing your contacts monthly
Grab your OH Fashion Contact Lens Cases and forget all your contact worries!
Cleaning and Care:
To clean your OH Fashion contact lens case follow the instructions below:
- After lenses are removed, discard the old solution from the wells of the case
- Rub the case with clean fingers for at least five seconds to get rid of dirt and particles
- Rinse with the contact lens disinfecting solution
- Air-dry the case face down on a tissue with the caps off or wipe dry with a clean tissue
- When not in use, store your case on a dry area such as your nightstand.
- Avoid humid sections in your bathroom
- Immediately discard the case if you see a hole or a crack, and use a brand-new one
- Schedule a more throughout cleaning once a week, to keep your case clean and safe
- It is recommended that you change your case once a month
- Light Green